-|- WAMABUH -|- Walang Magawa SA Buhay -|- WAMABUH -|-
hello
hello
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-|- WAMABUH -|- Enjoy Chating and Staying w/ Us -|- WAMABUH -|-

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?

Go down 
+10
nique_xclusiv
bHaBiE q!_13
evanlagcao
marie_witch
hus dat powkemon
ViRuZa
eubz_phantom
aCCiiDDD
HEROINE
LaDY_sKy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LaDY_sKy

LaDY_sKy

Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? Empty
PostSubject: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:55 am

Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? Wushuugif
Back to top Go down
HEROINE

HEROINE

Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:28 pm

coz ur not perfect 4 them

hehehe

like me hehehe
Back to top Go down
aCCiiDDD

aCCiiDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:42 am

iTs a LaW OF NaTUrE ksE!! Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? 1ahehegif

sometimes bf/gf are not contented with der relationship, kea sometimes dey cheatz ,,

hayz mGa gERLs makOntento nmn sNa keu Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? Uyygif
Back to top Go down
HEROINE

HEROINE

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:03 am

pag d ma kuntin2 ang girls sakin

pacnsya nlng

kakatayin ko kayo mga girls
Back to top Go down
eubz_phantom

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:56 am

ITS just because

sobra na ung love mo.....

ang relationship ka c parang chopsticks...
Back to top Go down
ViRuZa

ViRuZa

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:33 pm

msasabi q lng....TAMAAN SAPUL Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? 117zpsh
Back to top Go down
aCCiiDDD

aCCiiDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:28 pm

YARI N NMN aqOoOo Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? 369286qzqm85uhnl

kAWaWaNG aqOOoo!! Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? Upogif
Back to top Go down
HEROINE

HEROINE

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
hus dat powkemon

hus dat powkemon

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:57 am

Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? 14ayd61

may mga dahilan kaxe.. kung bakit..
nila nagagawa un...

baka naman.. ung gusto ng bf/gf mo..

ehh ung.. dee mo xa maxado mahalin..

wahahaha..

jukz..

saka..
dapat makiramdam ka...

baka naman dee k mhal ng bf/gf mo.. kea he/she cheatd on u...
Back to top Go down
marie_witch

marie_witch

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:42 am

ehem

dont cry over spilled milk

un lang

if ganun cia baka di ka nia love

move on

awtch
Back to top Go down
ViRuZa

ViRuZa

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:02 am

Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? 2m2x8ur GO GURLZ!! Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? 2m2x8ur
Back to top Go down
evanlagcao

evanlagcao

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:27 am

GO!!.,.,huh?.,.,ala lng Go lng akew
Back to top Go down
bHaBiE q!_13

bHaBiE q!_13

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:59 am

fix me im not broken!!
but im still olweiz happy,,
,,but dip insyd,,UMIIYAK
hate mah self!!
graveh!!

Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? 1_513112

fix me im not broken!!
but im still olweiz happy,,
,,but dip insyd,,UMIIYAK
hate mah self!!
graveh!!
Back to top Go down
https://h-b-s.darkbb.com/
bHaBiE q!_13

bHaBiE q!_13

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:00 am

ndi cla marunong mang appreciate!!
Back to top Go down
marie_witch

marie_witch

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:15 am

der not worth it pag ganun

swerte nga nila ginawa mu lahat eh

mga manhid lang cla
Back to top Go down
HEROINE

HEROINE

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:10 pm

kaya na gagawa yun sa gf/bf mo

kac gus2 nila mka try ng ibah

wahahaha

gus2 nila marami kahit mahal nila
Back to top Go down
marie_witch

marie_witch

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:32 pm

oo nag heyt u manloloko na tao hahaa
Back to top Go down
bHaBiE q!_13

bHaBiE q!_13

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:56 pm

uo nga!!
MANHID cla!!
Back to top Go down
marie_witch

marie_witch

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:57 pm

oo nga sis bhabie tae cla hehe
Back to top Go down
aCCiiDDD

aCCiiDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:25 pm

CNO B MY GUstO Ng MaNLOLOKO DB?Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? Sus

HiHI!! aNg IBON ksE./// LiLIpaD LipaD

PRa MaNUKa Ng UOD// MNsaN DaGa// aT KNg aNU aNU P..

BUT THE BEsT THINg wITH THaT iBON!!

kHiT anU MNyaRI... BABALik aT BABALIK yaN s PUgaD NLa..Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? Ahehehgif

THaTs THE LAW OF NaTUrE!! Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? Yeygif HiHi
Back to top Go down
marie_witch

marie_witch

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:39 pm

waaa ket napunta sa ibon hahahah
Back to top Go down
HEROINE

HEROINE

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:44 am

geaveh tlga mga adik

hehehe

post lng poh
Back to top Go down
marie_witch

marie_witch

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:16 pm

hahaha woot

keep posting guys
Back to top Go down
HEROINE

HEROINE

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:10 pm

un nlng ang ma sasabi

kep posting
Back to top Go down
marie_witch

marie_witch

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

oo no comment kc hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?   Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why would your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheat on you whEn you do everything for him/her ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-|- WAMABUH -|- Walang Magawa SA Buhay -|- WAMABUH -|- :: TAMBAYAN FORUM :: Love Problem -
Jump to: